Journey will perform Sept. 14 at the Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harveys as part of the Summer Outdoor Concert Series.
The announcement came two days before the series kicks off with the Steve Miller Band. Director of Entertainment John Packer said late Thursday the classic rock band will play at Harveys for the third time at 7:30 Saturday, Sept. 14. The open bands will be announced at a later date.
Tickets range in price from $59.50 to $199.50, and go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday, July 4. They can be purchased online through Ticketmaster and Another Planet Entertainment.
Packer said at least one more summer concert booking is in the works.
Here’s the lineup:
- Steve Miller Band with Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers (ticket range $39.50-$135) on Saturday, June 22
- Tim McGraw ($69 to $135) with Kip Moore on Tuesday, July 16
- Rascal Flatts with the Band Perry ($135.50 to $59.50, reserved seating) on Friday, July 19, celebrity golf weekend. “Virtually sold out
- FUN. with Tegan and Sara ($49.50, reserved seating) on Tuesday, Aug. 27
- Brad Paisley with Chris Young and Lee Brice ($135 general admission, $135-$69.50 reserved seating) on Friday, Aug. 30
- Sold out: Phish, Tuesday and Wednesday, July 30-31
- Sold out: Dave Matthews and Gary Clark Jr., Wednesday, Sept. 4.
- Journey with TBA, $59.50-$199.50, Saturday, Sept. 14