Hello, Lionel Richie.
The easy listening R&B artist will sing “All Night Long,” or at least until the 11 p.m. Stateline curfew on Saturday, Aug. 13, at the Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harveys, according to promoter Another Planet Entertainment.
Ground level seats are $99.50 and $159.50. Bleacher seats are $69.50.
Richie gained national fame as member of the Commodores, releasing hits for Motown Records such as “Machine Gun” and “Brick House.” He began recording as a solo artist in 1982, releasing “Hello,” “Truly,” “All Night Long” and “Stuck on You.” He has sold 100 million records worldwide and has won four Grammy, five People’s Choice and 16 American Music Awards. He also has won a Golden Globe and an Academy Award.
He was forced to cancel a 2011 appearance at Harveys due to an injury to his throat.
Related story: Classic rockers Greg Golden Band plays Lionel Richie after-party at Hard Rock. LINK
Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series – Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harveys
- Aug. 13: “An Evening with Lionel Richie”
- Aug. 18: Steve Miller, Roy Rogers and the Delta Rhythm Kings; $39.50 to $139.50
- Aug. 26: Sammy Hagar and the Circle, $69.50
- Sept. 2: “An Evening with Stevie Wonder,” $99.50 to $249.50.
- Purchase tickets online at Ticketmaster.com and APEConcerts.com. Live entertainment tax added to base ticket price.